KCG was recently awarded The Plaza 211 Project by Highwoods Properties. The project consists of the complete transformation of the old Halls Building on the Plaza. The new concept will transform the 35,000 square foot space into several new upscale retailers and restaurants. The building will receive a completely new exterior precast cladding and architectural features designed by Slaggie Architects of Kansas City and complement the existing surrounding Plaza architecture. Mike Korte is the superintendent for KCG on the project with Jason Betts serving as Project Manager. The project is anticipated to be completed late this summer.
- Kelly Construction Group Announces Relocation of Corporate Headquarters
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kelly Construction Group New Corporate Office
- Kelly Construction Group Team Member Storr Recognized as Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by the American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Adam Storr Joins Kelly Construction Group
- Kelly Construction Group Team Member Hayes Recognized as Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by the American Hospital Association (AHA)