KCG was awarded a 12,000 square foot medical clinic in Overland Park by The University of Kansas Hospital. The project with an anticipated completion date of July, will provide various levels of healthcare services to Johnson County residents. Stanley Brandel is the Superintendent on the project and David Hayes is providing Project Management leadership duties.
- Kelly Construction Group Announces Relocation of Corporate Headquarters
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Kelly Construction Group New Corporate Office
- Kelly Construction Group Team Member Storr Recognized as Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by the American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Adam Storr Joins Kelly Construction Group
- Kelly Construction Group Team Member Hayes Recognized as Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by the American Hospital Association (AHA)